Free food sharing with no strings attached
– take what you need, and leave what you can.
We will be most appreciative for donations of any of the following non-perishable items:
- Canned fruit and vegetables
- Pasta and canned/bottled pasta sauce
- Soups and Stews
- Canned meat and fish: tuna, salmon, turkey, ham, chicken
- Beans: chick peas, brown beans (no meat or lard please)
- Personal care products
- Rice, quinoa, lentils
- Peanut butter
- Granola bars, cereal bars
- Cereal, Oatmeal
While we are grateful for any donations received, we ask that no fresh food or fresh produce be left in the pantry, especially during this time of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Community Pantry is located right in front of St. Stephen’s, at 10103 Keele Street in Maple. It welcomes you 24/7, as it will be refilled several times each week.
If you have any questions – or would like your organization to partner with us, please let Karen know.